The School of Creative Arts is part of Wrexham Glyndwr University. It comprises our art and design, media and humanities courses.
The 49 Regent Street campus was first built in 1838 as an infirmary for the town of Wrexham. It was repurposed in 1926 to become part of Denbighshire Technical College. The building was converted into an art school in 1953 and has remained as such since then, housing the majority of our Art & Design courses.
On site we have dedicated studio and workshop spaces for Applied Arts, Fine Art, Animation, Film & Photography, Graphic Design and Illustration.
The School of Creative Arts, Glyndwr University benefits from access to the technical equipment, resources and learning support the wider University has.